jeudi 7 juillet 2011

une vie de bibliothécaire

Weeds, saison 6, épisode 11

Nancy se rend à la bibliothèque. Elle y rencontre une ancienne camarade de lycée

- Nancy Price?

- Hi, there.

- Uh, Patricia Davies.

- Sure. Right.

- We were in the same class together, here, this school.

- Patricia, of course. Great to see you.

- So, you... Do you have kids here?

- Uh, no, I'm just looking up old yearbooks, you know.

- Viking pride.

- Viking pride, right, right.

- You told Maureen Byrne I was a prude. In the locker room after gym, you said if I ever let a... a dick inside me, it would turn into a popsicle. Then everyone started calling me P-Popsicle Patty.

- Patricia, uh, wow. I have no memory of that, but that was mean of me. Sorry.

- I slept with 14 guys my junior year. I got kicked out of my house. Never quite made it to college.

- I'm just waiting on the librarian.

- Oh, Phyllis... She takes her time... Which is why they hired me, the librarian's assistant.

- Fun stuff.

- I have had herpes for 27 years. Do you know ? But I am no prude.

Aucun commentaire: